Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Super Speller


Hayden has worked hard in spelling this year. Last week his teacher gave the class a challenge with a list full of very difficult words. It was up to each student to choose if they wanted to try them or not. I was so proud of Hayden for accepting the challenge and studying hard all week. Hayden came home with his test a few days later to reveal the score of his test: 100%. Way to go Hayden, thanks for working hard and trying your best!

Can you spell better than a 2nd grader? Take this test to find out :)

1. inauguration

2. dehydrate

3. responsibility

4. paleontologist

5. salutations

6. autumn

7. Massachusetts


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh Donni,
What a beautiful tribute to your mom. She must be amazing because you are her daughter.

Thanks for letting me in on your blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of links.

I will be an avid reader of the Morrey Tales.

michele84084 said...

Donni- Just found your blog and I'm excited as you are our favorite piano teacher, co-nursery leader, and Mom to Emma-Lemma (the twins best girl!)

Hayden is so smart. I can barely spell my own name let alone the words on that list....